ENERGY STAR® Refrigerators
New Jersey residents can receive a rebate up to $75 for the purchase of a select ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator. And receive another $50 for recycling your old, working unit. Find out more info and learn how to Flip Your Fridge!
Replace your old fridge for bigger savings!
An estimated 170 million refrigerators and refrigerator/freezers are currently in use in the United States. More than 60 million refrigerators are over 10 years old, costing consumers $4.4 billion a year in energy costs.
Use the ENERGY STAR Savings Calculator to find out exactly how much money you'll save by replacing your existing refrigerator.
|Refrigerator Rebate Requirements|
for Purchases as of July 1, 2015
To be eligible for a rebate, the model number you purchase must be included on one of the product lists above.
Interested in a specific model? Use our appliance finder tool to see if the model you like is eligible for a rebate.
Retailer Instant Rebates
A limited number of stores are able to provide the above rebates instantly at the register. If you receive an instant rebate, you do not qualify for the mail-in rebate.
- Refrigerator Application for purchases made between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016.
- Apply directly online. It's fast and easy!
- Refrigerator Application for purchases made between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015. Use this product list for purchases made during this timeframe. Models must be included on this list to be eligible for the $50 rebate.
Additional Opportunities to Save
- Are you replacing a refrigerator? A $50 rebate is offered to New Jersey residents who recycle their old, working refrigerators or freezers.
- Check out the ENERGY STAR clothes washer rebate. Buying a dryer too? We've got rebates up to $300.
Are you wondering what other rebates might be available? Visit our Rebates and Promotions page.
Contact us at 866-NJSMART or submit your question online. Allow up to 120 days to receive a rebate.