Project Activity Reports
New Jersey's Clean Energy Program provides significant financial incentives and assistance for clean, renewable energy projects in New Jersey. Renewable energy helps improve air quality and reduces our dependence on foreign oil. Support for renewable energy development also helps create jobs and enhances the economy in New Jersey.
The following pages contain the most recent summary reports and project listings available for renewable energy technologies by program and by technology. Click on the links below to find the reports you are looking for.
By Incentive Program:
- REIP and CORE Status Reports
- SREC Registration Program Status Reports
- Grid Supply and REAP Project Listings
NJ Solar Market Update Presentations:
- NJ Solar Market Update 6/30/2015
- NJ Solar Market Update 5/12/2015
- NJ Solar Market Update 4/16/2015
- NJ Solar Market Update 3/10/2015
- NJ Solar Market Update 2/9/2015
- NJ Solar Market Update 1/13/2015
- 2014 Presentation Archive
*The Users Guide for Renewable Energy Reporting provides an explanation of the NJCEP Renewable Energy reports.