Solar Activity Reports
New Jersey's Clean Energy Program provides support for clean, renewable energy projects in New Jersey. Renewable energy helps improve air quality, reduces our dependence on foreign oil and also helps create jobs and enhance the economy in New Jersey. The reports discussed below provide information regarding the number of solar projects installed in New Jersey as well as solar projects under development.
The Program Manager has received a number of requests for a solar installation report that includes all historical data which is provided below. The report, which is titled "FULL INSTALLATION PROJECT LIST", includes the following tabs:
1. Full Data List: includes all data from tabs 2 through 6 (as described below)
2. 2001-2014 Project List: historical data for projects from 2001-2014 where the date of installation was based on the date the final as-built was processed and status changed to QA/QC
3. 2015 & 2016 QA QC: historical data for projects processed in 2015 and 2016 where the date of installation was based on the date the final as-built was processed and status changed to QA/QC, with a Permission to Operate (PTO) date prior to 01.01.15
4. 2015 & 2016 (w PTO): all projects that have a PTO date in 2015 and 2016
5. HW Historical Project List (unchanged)
6. HW Grid Supply List (unchanged)
The FULL INSTALLATION PROJECT LIST does not include final as-builts that have been submitted but have not yet been processed - this data is included in the row entitled "Estimated Installations" within the Solar Installation Report. Previous data reported by Honeywell will remain unchanged.
The reports below include all data through 06.30.16:
- Full Installation Project List June 2016
- Solar Installation Report June 2016
- Solar Pipeline Report June 2016
Previous reporting can now be found in the Renewable Energy Archive.
The SRP registrations identified in the Solar Pipeline Report include projects that have been entered into the SRP portal by program participants, but not yet reviewed by the Program Manager, AEG. As a result, there may be capacity data entry errors in the Solar Pipeline Report.
If you would like to join the Renewable Energy listserv to receive meeting information and other program data, please contact the NJCEP Webmaster. You can find information regarding upcoming Renewable Energy Committee Meetings here as well as archive meeting materials.