Project Activity Reports
New Jersey's Clean Energy Program provides support support for clean, renewable energy projects in New Jersey. Renewable energy helps improve air quality, reduces our dependence on foreign oil and also helps create jobs and enhance the economy in New Jersey.
NEW! June 16, 2016 SRP Reporting Update:
The SRP registrations identified in the Solar Pipeline Report include projects that have been entered into the SRP portal by program participants, but not yet reviewed by AEG staff. As a result, there may be capacity data entry errors in the Solar Pipeline Report. One significant data entry error was identified in the Pipeline report that was posted 06.13.16. Specifically, one 119 kW system was entered in the portal as 119 MW. This error has been corrected in the SRP database and an updated report is shown below.
In addition, AEG has received a number of requests for information identifying the PTO date of SRP projects prior to 2015. In response, we have added an additional tab to the "Solar Installation Report", which provides details on the 2015 QA/QC registrations processed by Honeywell in 2015 with PTO prior to 01.01.15, and created a new stand-alone Project List Report of SRP registrations with PTO dates prior to 2015 (note, the annual capacity information between the reports based on QA/QC and PTO do not match up).
- Solar Installation Report 06.21.16
- Solar Pipeline Report 06.20.16
- NJ Solar Installations by PTO date 2011-2014
By Incentive Program:
- REIP and CORE Status Reports
- SREC Registration Program Status Reports
- Grid Supply and REAP Project Listings
NJ Solar Market Update Presentations:
- NJ Solar Market Update 1/31/16
- NJ Solar Market Update 12/31/15
- NJ Solar Market Update 11/30/15
- NJ Solar Market Update 10/31/15
- NJ Solar Market Update 9/30/15
- NJ Solar Market Update 8/31/15
- NJ Solar Market Update 7/31/2015
- NJ Solar Market Update 6/30/2015
- NJ Solar Market Update 5/12/2015
- NJ Solar Market Update 4/16/2015
- NJ Solar Market Update 3/10/2015
- NJ Solar Market Update 2/9/2015
- NJ Solar Market Update 1/13/2015
- 2014 Presentation Archive
*The Users Guide for Renewable Energy Reporting provides an explanation of the NJCEP Renewable Energy reports.